Simply and effectively strategize and create automated business workflows with Zapier, including AI-integrated functionality such as the ChatGPT plugin and the OpenAI integration, to reduce time spent on manual and repetitive tasks, all without needing to use code
- Discover the newest Zapier features including the OpenAI integration and ChatGPT plugin
- Explore expert tips and real-life examples to use Zapier effectively to connect 6000+ business apps and automate tasks
- Learn how to manage your account effectively and troubleshoot problems with your Zaps
Organizations experience significant issues with productivity when dealing with manual and repetitive tasks. Automate it with Zapier, Second edition has been extensively revised on how to analyze your processes and identify repetitive tasks that can be automated between 6000+ cloud-based business applications.
It includes all of the newest features in Zapier such as AI functionality using the ChatGPT plugin, drafts, reordering and duplicating steps and paths, sub-folders and version history, as well as built-in apps such as Looping, Sub-Zap, Interfaces, Tables, Transfer, and provides more examples covering a variety of use cases sourced from the Zapier user community.
You’ll learn how to implement automation in your organization along with its important principles, terminology, and first steps of how to use Zapier. Progressively, you’ll learn how to use Zapier’s native functionality and all 27 built-in apps such as Filter, Paths, Formatter, Digest, and Scheduler, to enable you to build multi-step Zaps. You will also discover how to manage your Zapier account effectively, as well as how to troubleshoot technical problems with your workflows, and use the OpenAI integration to automate AI tasks.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to automate your manual and repetitive tasks using Zapier depicted through real-life examples.
What you will learn
- Think out-of-the-box to simplify business workflows and solve productivity problems
- Strategize how to optimally structure and build your workflow automation in Zapier to prevent errors and excessive task usage
- Get to grips with the newest built-in apps including Transfer, Interfaces, Tables, Looping, Sub-Zap, and the ChatGPT plugin
- Learn how to use AI-integrated apps and features with automation.
- Create complex multi-step Zaps using logic, formatting, and calculations
- Effectively manage your account and troubleshoot problems with your Zaps