Leverage .NET and Sketch in Arduino development implementation and integrate it into your .NET program.
There are many Arduino models and compatible shields that can be used in Arduino boards. Integrating between an Arduino platform and .NET technology or Sketch can produce more advantages. Arduino Programming using .NET and Sketch shows readers how to do so with practical Arduino projects, such as preparing a development environment, performing sensing and actuating with external devices, implementing Windows Remote Arduino and building a simple IoT program.
Use this quick reference to learn the basics of the Arduino platform for multiple models and start your Arduino programming in .NET and Sketch today.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn the basics of the Arduino platform
- Prepare and set up Arduino development
- Develop Arduino program using .NET and Sketch
- Perform sensing and actuating on Arduino boards
- Implement Windows Remote Arduino
- Build a simple IoT program
Who This Book Is For:
.NET and Sketch developers who want to learn Arduino programming.