English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-866-3 | 286 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
By the end of the book, you will have gained enough practical experience to architect a robust and visually powerful mapping application using the API.
What you will learn
- Find out what you need to develop a web mapping application in the ArcGIS environment
- Get to grips with writing custom re-usable dojo modules using dojo and esri modules and dijits
- Understand how to use various ArcGIS data sources and other open geospatial data available on the web
- Discover how to query spatial data and get the best out of your data using analytical techniques
- Master the art of rendering your map beautifully and create wonderful data visualizations using non-map objects such as charts
- Grasp how to create secure and scalable web maps
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!