English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 14 Hours | 4.54 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Learn Android App development via Android Studio, the Java Object-Oriented Programming language, together with Google Firebase
This course takes a close look at how to become an Android App developer. It provides you with most of the basics: some initial programming skills, plus some basic Java and Android App development using Android Studio. We also investigate database communication for our chosen database, Google’s JSON Firebase database, and the features that we are going to use along the way.
Once the course is underway, together we will develop a Java-based Chat App and examine every step of its journey: the initial concept and design within Android Studio, some fantastic tips on how to organize your work and make your life so much simpler, ideas on how to convert these thoughts into a workable Android App, and on to final publication on the Google Play Store. Along the way, we will look at using Google’s JSON Firebase database and Android Studio and the concept of user-authentication.
You will learn the basic building blocks in Java and Android Studio; the course does not require a specific Android version. Build a fantastic grounding in Android app development, Android Studio, and object-oriented Java programming with this brilliant course and who knows where it will take you.
- Master aspects of Android App development, Java programming, and Android Studio in fascinating detail.
- Conceive, design, create, develop, and publish real-world Android apps using Java.
- Code well—take pride in your work and minimize any unnecessary mistakes.
- Learn some fantastic Android App Development design skills from a professional.
- Upload your amazing Android apps to Google Play and reach Millions of Android users; your imagination only limits you!
- Make money from your apps (monetize them) by displaying adverts.
- Learn development tricks, tips, and trade secrets from a programmer with 30 years’ development experience.
- How to use the JSON Google Firebase database.
- Implement user authentication with Google Firebase.