English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-441-2 | 122 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Android 6 is the latest and greatest version of the Android operating system, and comes packed with cutting edge new features for you to harness for the benefit of building better applications.
This step-by-step guide will take you through the basics of the Android Marshmallow permissions model and beyond into other crucial areas such as the Audio,Video,Camera API and Android’s at work features. Learn how to create, deploy, and manage Android applications with Marshmallow’s API and the latest functionalities.
The combination of instructions and real-world examples will make your application deployment and testing a breeze.
What You Will Learn
- Familiarize yourself with the features of Android 6
- Code with the new Android permissions model
- Use apps auto backup and restore lost data automatically
- Increase user engagement with apps through an assistant using triggers and providing contextual assistance
- Assess and handle proper usage of the API
- Work with Audio, Video,Camera in Android 6
- Utilize the new features in Android for professional purposes
- Understand and code Chrome’s custom tabs