Learn the key skills and capabilities that empower Citizens of Data Science to not only survive but thrive in an AI-dominated world.
- Prepare for a future dominated by AI and big data
- Enhance your AI and data literacy with real-world examples
- Learn how to leverage AI and data to address current and future challenges
AI is undoubtedly a game-changing tool with immense potential to improve human life.
This book aims to empower you as a Citizen of Data Science, covering the privacy, ethics, and theoretical concepts you’ll need to exploit to thrive amid the current and future developments in the AI landscape.
We’ll explore AI’s inner workings, user intent, and the critical role of the AI utility function while also briefly touching on statistics and prediction to build decision models that leverage AI and data for highly informed, more accurate, and less risky decisions.
Additionally, we’ll discuss how organizations of all sizes can leverage AI and data to engineer or create value. We’ll establish why economies of learning are more powerful than the economies of scale in a digital-centric world. Ethics and personal/organizational empowerment in the context of AI will also be addressed.
Lastly, we’ll delve into ChatGPT and the role of Large Language Models (LLMs), preparing you for the growing importance of Generative AI. By the end of the book, you’ll have a deeper understanding of AI and how best to leverage it and thrive alongside it.
What you will learn
- Get to know the fundamentals of data literacy, privacy, and analytics
- Find out what makes AI tick and the role of the AI utility function
- Make informed decisions using prominent decision-making frameworks
- Understand relevant statistics and probability concepts
- Create new sources of value by leveraging and applying AI and data
- Apply ethical parameters to AI development with real-world examples
- Find out how to get the most out of ChatGPT and its peers