Security systems have become an integral part of the building and large complex setups, and intervention of the computational intelligence (CI) paradigm plays an important role in security system architecture. This book covers both theoretical contributions and practical applications in security system design by applying the Internet of Things (IoT) and CI. It further explains the application of IoT in the design of modern security systems and how IoT blended with computational intel- ligence can make any security system improved and realizable.
- Focuses on the computational intelligence techniques of security system design
- Covers applications and algorithms of discussed computational intelligence techniques
- Includes convergence-based and enterprise integrated security systems with their applications
- Explains emerging laws, policies, and tools affecting the landscape of cyber security
- Discusses application of sensors toward the design of security systems
This book will be useful for graduate students and researchers in electrical, computer engineering, security system design and engineering.Homepage