English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 13m | 817 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Build effective and easy-to-maintain iOS apps using Swift
Swift is a secure, fast, and interactive programming language. It combines powerful type inference and pattern matching with a modern, lightweight syntax, allowing complex ideas to be expressed in a clear and concise manner. You can start using the new Swift compiler and migrate at your own pace, taking advantage of its new features.
This course will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of some of the most sophisticated elements of Swift development, including protocol extensions, error-handling, design patterns, and concurrency, and guide you on how to use and apply them in your own projects. You’ll see how even the most challenging design patterns and programming techniques can be used to write cleaner code and build more performant iOS and OS X applications.
By the end of this course, you’ll have got the hang of effective design patterns and techniques, which means you’ll soon be writing better iOS and OS X applications with a new level of composure and control.
This course walks you through some advanced features of the Swift programming language, using practical examples and explanations relevant to real-world projects.
You will learn the best practices when designing and implementing your future Swift applications.
What You Will Learn
- Implement advanced aspects of the Swift 4 language.
- Build classes and small modules using current best practices.
- Incorporate concurrent patterns into your projects.
- Compare MVC, MVVM, and Viper and how they can help you layout code.
- Construct a reusable and generic networking layer.
- Create more robust and crash-free code with better error handling.
- Master less frequently used operators and apply them in your projects.