English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-4842-2486-1 | 87 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
This compact book introduces the concepts of Java Lambdas and parallel Streams in a concise form. It begins by introducing new supporting features such as functional interfaces, default methods and more. After this, the author demonstrates how streams can be parallelized in a very simple way―within certain limits, no knowledge about the thread management is needed. Nevertheless, some basic elements in the context of parallelism need to be considered. Here, the book provides a variety of information and best practices.
What you’ll learn:
- What are lambdas and streams and how to use them
- What is the default method
- What are streams, the stream() function
- How to use Stream and Spliterator
- How to use parallel streams
- How to do collectors and concurrency
This book is for experienced Java programmers and developers.Homepage
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!