Author: Andrea Passaglia
Pub Date: 2017
Size: 54 Mb
101 hands-on recipes that teach you how to build professional, structured web apps with Vue.js
From basic to advanced recipes, this book arms you with practical solutions to common tasks when building an application using Vue. We start off by exploring the fundamentals of Vue.js: its reactivity system, data-binding syntax, and component-based architecture through practical examples.
After that, we delve into integrating Webpack and Babel to enhance your development workflow using single file components. Finally, we take an in-depth look at Vuex for state management and Vue Router to route in your single page applications, and integrate a variety of technologies ranging from Node.js to Electron, and Socket.io to Firebase and HorizonDB.
This book will provide you with the best practices as determined by the Vue.js community.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Vue.js through numerous practical examples
- Piece together complex web interfaces using the Vue.js component system
- Use Webpack and Babel to enhance your development workflow
- Manage your application’s state using Vuex and see how to structure your projects according to best practices
- Seamlessly implement routing in your single page applications using Vue Router
- Find out how to use Vue.js with a variety of technologies such as Node.js, Electron, Socket.io, Firebase, and HorizonDB by building complete applications