Author: Vaibhav Kohli, Rajdeep Dua, John Wooten
Pub Date: 2017
Size: 75 Mb
Strategically design, troubleshoot, and automate Docker containers from development to deployment
This book will traverse some common best practices to for complex application scenarios where troubleshooting can be successfully employed to provide the repeatable processes and advantages that containers can deliver.
This book will be a practical guide showing how to fix real-life issues related to installation, memory, Dockerfile syntax, connection, authorization, networking and so on in Docker. This book will also teach how to solve errors that occur during advanced setup and administration and deployment in a step-by-step fashion. By sequentially working through the real-world production scenarios in each chapter throughout the book, you will gain insight into and mastery of common areas not only for effective troubleshooting, but ways and means to avoid troubleshooting in the first place. This book will also cover tips and tricks that make the workflow easier.
What You Will Learn
- Install Docker ecosystem tools and services, Microservices and N-tier applications
- Create re-usable, portable containers with help of automation tools
- Network and inter-link containers
- Attach volumes securely to containers
- Consume and troubleshoot Docker APIs
- Troubleshooting issue of Docker deployment in Public cloud
- Ease the process of container management with Kubernetes