Author: Frahaan Hussain
Pub Date: 2017
Size: 72 Mb
Develop mobile-first and adaptive websites that provide the best user experience for a wide range of devices
Desktop-only websites just aren’t good enough anymore. As you enter a future of increasingly diverse browsing methods, you need to know how to build websites that are presentable and will work perfectly with the huge volume of different device sizes and resolutions that are now commercially available. Responsive web design is an answer to the problem of modern web development.
By following the detailed step-by-step instructions, previews, and examples mentioned in this book, you will learn how to build engaging responsive websites and upgrade your skills as a web designer.
With coverage of Responsive Grid System and Bootstrap, you will learn about the most powerful frameworks in responsive web design.
In this book, you will learn how to create a crisp blog page, a beautiful portfolio site, a cool social networking page, and a fun photo gallery. Through each of these projects, you’ll learn how to build various elements of a modern responsive website, and also find out which framework works best for your project specifications.
By the end of the book, you will have gained practical skills you need to build real-world websites that are professional, creative and truly responsive.
What You Will Learn
- Understand what responsive design is, and why it’s vital for modern web development
- Customize and extend responsive design frameworks
- Create adaptable templates for all future projects
- Build a semantic website structure with HTML5 elements
- Determine a responsive website persona with CSS3
- Learn how to decide which framework best suits your project specification
- Implement a plethora of Bootstrap features in your websites