Author: S B Kishor
Pub Date: 2017
Format: EPUB/AZW3/PDF (conv)
Size: 15 Mb
This basic textbook on programming provides readers with a concise and clear introduction to programming concepts and programming logic. It is suitable for an introductory course in program development at the undergraduate level in computer science and allied disciplines.
- Introduces program development and design process, algorithms, input/output techniques, and control structures with the help of pseudo code and flowcharts
- Discusses data storage, data retrieval and data updating techniques
- Emphasises the importance of design of algorithms
- Discusses the analysis of algorithms for efficiency (space and time complexity concepts)
- Contains a variety of illustrative examples and exercises
- Includes an appendix with illustrative examples showing how a problem can be written in different languages like BASIC, FORTRAN, PASCAL, COBOL, C, C++, C#, JAVA, VB, VB.NET, PL/SQL, JAVA SCRIPT.