English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4 Hours | 1.72 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
OOP comes up in many technical interviews. So if you really want to be a serious developer, you need to understand object-oriented programming. As a technical interviewer myself, if I see a candidate with OOP on their resume, that candidate stands out to me.
It may interest you to know that many of the popular frameworks out there that you might be using are actually designed with OOP concepts in mind. Angular is an example of such frameworks!
A Step-by-Step, A to Z course
What you’ll get when you sign up for this course:
- No more wasting time on disjointed tutorials
- Learn at your own pace – lifetime access – so take your time if you prefer
- Watch on any device, online or offline
- Prepare for technical interviews
- Learn the best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
- Certificate of completion to present to your employer
- The core principles of OOP: encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism
- All about objects, their properties, property descriptors, getters and setters
- Difference between factory and constructor functions
- ES6+ features used in object-oriented programming