Author: Daniel Whitenack
Pub Date: 2017
Size: 16 Mb
Implement Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time-series Models, Neural Networks, and More using the Go Programming Language
Build simple, maintainable, and easy to deploy machine learning applications
The mission of this book is to turn readers into productive, innovative data analysts who leverage Go to build robust and valuable applications. To this end, the book clearly introduces the technical aspects of building predictive models in Go, but it also helps the reader understand how machine learning workflows are being applied in real-world scenarios.
Machine Learning with Go shows readers how to be productive in machine learning while also producing applications that maintain a high level of integrity. It also gives readers patterns to overcome challenges that are often encountered when trying to integrate machine learning in an engineering organization.
The readers will begin by gaining a solid understanding of how to gather, organize, and parse real-work data from a variety of sources. Readers will then develop a solid statistical toolkit that will allow them to quickly understand gain intuition about the content of a dataset. Finally, the readers will gain hands-on experience implementing essential machine learning techniques (regression, classification, clustering, and so on) with the relevant Go packages.
Finally, the reader will have a solid machine learning mindset and a powerful Go toolkit of techniques, packages, and example implementations.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about data gathering, organization, parsing, and cleaning.
- Explore matrices, linear algebra, statistics, and probability.
- See how to evaluate and validate models.
- Look at regression, classification, clustering.
- Learn about neural networks and deep learning
- Utilize times series models and anomaly detection.
- Get to grip with techniques for deploying and distributing analyses and models.
- Optimize machine learning workflow techniques