English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 10.5 Hours | 2.07 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
A complete course to master latest Laravel 5.4 web framework
Don’t get stuck learning the old way! Get your hands on the latest Laravel technology with our
Technology is constantly becoming better, changing each second of every minute, so you need a course that can help you learn a technology fast. A simple method that will help you become not only proficient in the fundamentals, but also help you learn how to practically apply these fundamentals in the real world. Well, that’s exactly what we are offering with our Laravel Project Course.
Laravel is THE most popular PHP framework that is currently used on the market. Owing to its simplicity, ease of use, simplified syntax and loads of other features, PHP continues to dominate the market for PHP frameworks. So, if you want to build some pretty neat and dynamic apps and websites, well then Laravel is probably the framework you are looking for.
Our Projects in Laravel course can help you out there. Designed with experts from all around the industry, this course has been created to help bridge the gap between theory and practical application. You will not only learn the fundamentals of Laravel in this course, but you will also learn how to actually put them into application.
That’s not all! In addition to Laravel, our course also includes teaming up Laravel with some other state-of-the-art technologies such as PostgreSQL, Laravel Mix, Bootstrap, OctoberCMS and so much more. So, you will not only be learning Laravel, but also other amazing technologies that work flawlessly with Laravel to build some epic websites and apps.
So, what do you get when you sign up for this course? Fundamentals, a detailed introduction of Laravel, how to install and configure Laravel, how to integrate Laravel with other technologies, and 10 amazing projects that are royalty-free!
Here are the 10 different projects that you will learn in this course:
- Basic Website – In this project, you will learn how to install Laravel, set up the controller, views, migrations, compile your assets with Laravel Mix and build a basic website.
- Todo List – A simple Todo list will help you understand how to integrate CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functionality in Laravel.
- Business Listing – In this application, you will learn how to create authentication, add business listings and delete them.
- Photo Gallery – Here you will learn how to create albums and update photos into that album.
- OctoberCMS Website – A website built with the October Content Management Systems that is built on Laravel.
- MyTweetz Twitter App – An app integrated with the Twitter API, which will allow you to not only compose tweets, but also publish them.
- MarxManager Bookmark Manager – A bookmark manager using the PostgreSQL as our database.
- Vue.js Contact Manager – In this project, you will learn how to build a front-end using Vue.js as a component to work with our contacts in the backend.
- Backpack Website With Admin Area – This project will familiarize you with Backpack, a collection of different packages to create different features in You Admin Panel.
Setup For Course
2 What is Laravel
3 Enviroment Setup With Xampp
4 Composer & Optional Tools Install
5 Creating A Laravel App
Basic Laravel Website
6 Project Intro
7 Routes_ Views & Layouts
8 Compiling Assets
9 Forms With Laravel Collective
10 Controllers & Validation
11 Model_ Database & Migrations
12 Pulling Data From The Database
13 Resource Setup & Tinker
14 Todos Index Page
15 Todo Show Page & Includes
16 Todo Create Form & Components
17 Saving Todos
18 Edit & Update Todos
19 Delete Todos
20 Project Intro
21 Setting Up Authentication
22 Dashboard User Listings
23 Creating Listings
24 Editing Listings
25 Deleting Listings
26 Public Listing Pages & Access Control
27 Project Intro
28 Create Controllers_ Models & Database
29 Form Components & Views
30 Cover Image Upload
31 Create & Display Albums
32 Photo Uploads
33 Album Photo Listings
34 Photo Page & Delete
Item Manager REST API
35 Project Intro
36 Handle GET Requests
37 Handle POST Requests & Insert
38 Handle Update & Delete Requests
39 Using the API to Fetch Data
40 Using the API to Insert & Delete Data
Build a Site With OctoberCMS
41 Project Intro
42 Installing OctoberCMS
43 Working In The Backend
44 Custom Theme Layout
45 Inner Pages & Blog
46 Create Custom Component
MyTweetz Twitter App
47 Project Intro
48 Create App & Register Twitter API
49 Fetch & Display Tweets
50 Creating Tweets From Our App
MarxManager With PostgreSQL
51 Project Intro
52 Installing PostgreSQL & pgAdmin
53 Configuring PostreSQL in Laravel
54 Adding Authentication
55 Bookmarks Form Modal
56 Create & Read Bookmarks
57 Deleting Bookmarks With Ajax
ContactStore With Vue_js
58 Project Intro
59 Contact Model Setup
60 Backend API Routes
61 Creating a Vue_js Component
62 Creating The Form
63 Create & Fetch Contacts
64 List_ Update & Delete Contacts
Backpack Site Manager
65 Project Intro
66 Backpack Base Package Setup
67 File & Language Manager Setup
67 File & Language Manager Setup-subtitle-en.vtt
68 Customer CRUD
69 Page Manager & Frontend