Author: Christina Moulton
Pub Date: 2015
Size: 10 Mb
This book was written using Swift 2.0, Alamofire 3.1, Xcode 7, and iOS 9.
All code samples included.
This book is for:
- Software developers getting started with iOS but experienced in other languages
- Front-end devs looking to implement native UIs for iOS apps (no CSS, oh noes!)
- Back-end devs tasked with getting the data into the user’s hands on iOS
- Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Symbian & Palm OS devs looking to expand their web service backed apps to iOS
- Anyone whose boss is standing over their shoulder asking why the data isn’t showing up in the tableview yet
This book isn’t for:
- People completely new to programming, you should have a decent grasp of at least one object-oriented programming language or have completed several intro to iOS tutorials
- Designers, managers, UX pros, … It’s a programming book. All the monospace font inserts will probably drive you crazy.
- Cross-platform developers dedicated to their tools (including HTML5 & Xamarin), this is all Swift & native UI, all the time
- Programmers building apps with no webservice interaction
- Game devs