Author: Kashyap Mukkamala
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 45 Mb
Do you want to build applications that are high-performing and fast? Are you looking for complete solutions to implement complex data structures and algorithms in a practical way? If either of these questions rings a bell, then this book is for you!
You’ll start by building stacks and understanding performance and memory implications. You will learn how to pick the right type of queue for the application. You will then use sets, maps, trees, and graphs to simplify complex applications. You will learn to implement different types of sorting algorithm before gradually calculating and analyzing space and time complexity. Finally, you’ll increase the performance of your application using micro optimizations and memory management.
By the end of the book you will have gained the skills and expertise necessary to create and employ various data structures in a way that is demanded by your project or use case.
What You Will Learn
- Build custom Back buttons embedded within your application
- Build a custom activity user tracker for your application
- Generate accurate recommendations for credit card approval using Decision Trees
- Simplify complex problems using a graphs
- Increase the performance of an application using micro-optimizations