Author: Aneeta Sharma
Pub Date: 2018
Size: 35 Mb
Full-Stack Web Development with Vue.js and Node: Build scalable and powerful web apps with modern web stack: MongoDB, Vue, Node.js, and Express
Bring the frontend and backend together with Vue, Vuex, and Node.js
Starting with the core frameworks, this example-based guide explains all the key concepts of frameworks, how to set them up properly, and how to use popular modules to connect them together and make them work cohesively. You will learn all this with the help of real-world examples. In addition to this, you will be able to scaffold web application architecture, add an authentication layer, and develop the MVC structure to support the development of your application. You’ll explore how to create data models for your applications and then write REST APIs by exposing your data model to your application.
Solely orientated towards building a full, end-to-end application using the MEVN stack, this book will help you understand how your application development grows.
What You Will Learn
- Build an application with Express.js
- Create schemas using Mongoose
- Develop a single-page application using Vue.js and Express.js
- Create RESTful APIs using Express.js
- Add test cases to improve the reliability of the application
- Learn how to deploy apps on Heroku using GitHub
- Add authorization using passports