Author: Victor Savkin, Jeff Cross
Pub Date: 2017
Format: PDF (conv)
Size: 10 Mb
Essential Angular is a concise, complete overview of the key aspects of Angular, written by two Angular core contributors. The book covers the framework’s mental model, its API, and the design principles behind it. This book is fully up to date with the latest release of Angular.
Essential Angular gives you a strong foundation in the core Angular technology. It will help you put all the concepts into the right places so you will have a good understanding of why the framework is the way it is. Read this book after you have toyed around with the framework, but before you embark on writing your first serious Angular application.
This book covers concepts such as the differences between Just-In-Time (JIT) and Ahead-Of-Time (AOT) compilation in Angular, alongside NgModules, components and directives. It also goes into detail on Dependency Injection and Change Detection: essential skills for Angular developers to master. The book finishes with a look at testing, and how to integrate different testing methodologies in your Angular code.
What You Will Learn
- Understand why and how to use JIT and AOT compilation in Angular
- Bootstrap and inject NgModules
- Learn about the component lifecycle
- Understand the two phases of Change Detection
- Visualize and parse the Injector tree
- Understand advanced Lazy Loading
- Integrate and run different testing strategies on your code