Author: D. Mitchell, S. Akopkokhyants, I. Balbaert
Pub Date: 2017
Format: EPUB/AZW3/PDF (conv)
Size: 32 Mb
Master the art of designing web client and server with Google’s bold and productive language – Dart
The first module will introduce you the Dart language starting from its conception to its current form, and where it headed is through engaging substantial practical projects. You will be taken through building typical applications and exploring the exciting new technologies of HTML5.
The second module will show you how to add internalization support to your web applications and how i18n and i10n access can be embedded into your code to design applications that can be localized easily. You will be shown how to organize client-to-server communication and how different HTML5 features can be used in Dart. Finally, this module will show you how you can store data locally, break the storage limit, and prevent security issues in your web application.
The third module is a pragmatic guide that will increase your expertise in writing all kinds of applications, including web apps, scripts, and server-side apps. It provides rich insights on how to extend your Dart programming skills.
Altogether, this course provides you the power to create powerful applications with Dart, without worrying about your knowledge leading to you having to make compromises to the end product!
This Learning Path has been curated from three Packt products:
- Dart By Example By Davy Mitchell
- Mastering Dart By Sergey Akopkokhyants
- Dart Cookbook By Ivo Balbaert
What You Will Learn
- Handle form data and encryption
- Set up your Dart environment to achieve the highest productivity
- Work with PostgreSQL—an industry standard relational database system
- Create robust applications with unit tests, documentation, and diagnostic logging
- Develop command-line applications, and explore the key data structures and libraries
- Detect and use HTML5 features that will help you deliver rich, cross-platform content
- Demonstrate the power of Polymer web components for binding data and structuring your web pages