English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 20 Hours | 2.61 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
The one and only course you will need to learn C# and object-oriented programming
Hello and welcome to the Complete C# Developer Course, The one and only course you will need to learn C# and object-oriented programming. This is more like a collection of many courses brought together to help you learn C# and how to use it efficiently. This course is by far the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- The course will teach you almost everything about C# language.
- This course start with you from zero experience in programming and starts to level up to the object-oriented programming till you reach the advanced concepts and topics of C#.
- It will help you learn any programming languages other than C# later, because the course discusses almost every programming concepts and of course how to implement it in C#.
- You will experience more than 200 examples, 30 exercises, 24 assignments and over 150 quiz questions.
- You will learn about the new features in C# 7 like Enhanced tuples, out variables, local functions, expression bodied members, pattern matching and other more features.
- This course will cover different encryption and decryption methods.
- You will be very familiar with Visual Studio and many of its features like snippets and how to use them and even create custom snippets.
- You will learn about real world staff like naming conventions, the small little differences between data types, terminologies, programming concepts and more.
- Understand the advanced concepts such as multithreading, the synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Get familiar with the .Net framework structure and understand is the .Net framework.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of programming using C# 7.
- Master the object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Learn how to create variables and convert their datatypes in different ways.
- How to use DateTime and TimeSpan.
- Understand the loops (For, Foreach, While and more).
- How to manipulate strings (Replace, Remove, Insert, Substring and more).
- How to use arithmetic operators.
- Understand the logical operators.
- Work with comparison operators.
- Conditional statements (if and switch statements).
- Master the classes and understand the different types of classes (static, abstract, partial, sealed and more).
- Learn the structures and enumerations and how to use them.
- The differences between classes and structs.
- Read and write files easily with C#.
- Understand Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Get familiar with Composition, Aggregation and Association.
- Learn to encrypt and decrypt your data using C#.
- Build caesar cipher (encryption and decryption) yourself.
- Learn how to create different types of methods.
- The difference between static and non-static methods.
- How to use recursive methods.
- How to use the extension methods.
- Understand anonymous methods and how to create them.
- Understand the difference between pass by reference and pass by value.
- Master the powerful lambda expressions.
- How to use optional and named arguments.
- Work with arrays including multidimensional arrays and jagged arrays.
- Get familiar with the advanced concepts (Multithreading, Recursing, Generics & many more).
- Master the non-generics collections (ArrayLists, Hashtables, Stacks, Queues and more).
- Master the generics collections (List, dictionary<K,V>, SortedList<K,V> and more).
- How to create generic classes, methods and arguments.
- How to debug and find errors easily in your code.
- Understand how stacks and queues work with real examples.
- How to handle exceptions (Exception Handling).
- How to use params keyword.
- How to use Stopwatch class.
- Understand how older tuples and new enhanced tuples work.
- Learn how to use NuGet and install packages.
- How to work with Delegates and Events.
- Delegates vs direct methods call.
- Work with Func, Action and Predicate delegates.
- Learn how to use timers in C#.
- Make your application speaks using SpeechSynthesizer.
- Dynamic and Var keywords and differences between them.
- How to use LINQ (Language-Integrated Query).
- How to check C# version and how to change it.
- Understand what is synchronous programming.
- Understand what is asynchronous programming.
- Differences between synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Learn multi-threading theory and create multi-threaded applications.
- Understand deadlocks and how to solve them.
- Understand lock keyword, Mutex, Monitor and Semaphores.
- How to use tasks, manage them and even cancel them.
- How to work with async and await keywords.
- Understand what is Serialization and Deserialization and how to use them.
- How to use attributes and create custom attributes.
- Understand the preprocessor directives and how to use them.
- Understand assemblies and versions.
- Work efficiently and smoothly with Visual Studio 2017.
- DLL files (Dynamic Link Libraries), How and why we use them.
- How to decompile DLL files.
- How to protect your DLL files.
The Fundamentals of C Programming – Part 1
1 Course Introduction
2 Introduction to The Chapter
3 Programming Languages
4 Compilers and Interpreters
5 Installing Visual Studio
6 Explore Visual Studio
7 Hello World
8 Data Types and Variables – Part 1
9 Data Types and Variables – Part 2
10 Data Types and Variables – Part 3
11 Casting and Type Conversion
13 Var Keyword
The Fundamentals of C Programming – Part 2
15 Introduction to The Chapter
16 Data Types In-Depth
17 Float Double and Decimal
19 DateTime Exercise
20 Error Types
21 Naming Conventions
23 Arithmetic Operators
24 Arithmetic Operators Exercise
25 Precedence of Operators
26 Conditional Statements – if
27 Conditional Statements – switch
28 Comparison Operators
29 Logical Operators
30 More Logical Operators
31 Even or Odd Exercise
32 Assignments 123
The Fundamentals of C Programming – Part 3
34 Introduction to The Chapter
37 Command Prompt
38 String Manipulation – Part 1
39 String Manipulation – Part 2
40 String Manipulation Exercise
41 Escape Sequences
42 String Interpolation
43 Loops – Part 1 For Loop
44 Loops – Part 2 While Loop and Do While Loop
45 Loops – Part 3 Nested Loops
46 Loops Exercise
47 Math – Part 1
48 Math – Part 2
49 Random Numbers
51 Assignments 456
Object-oriented Programming in C – Part 1
53 Introduction to The Chapter
54 Object-oriented Programming
55 Methods – Part 1 The Basics
56 Methods – Part 2 Parameters and Return Type
57 Simple Method Exercise
58 Methods – Part 3 Value vs Reference
59 Methods – Part 4 Overloaded Methods
60 Overloaded Methods Exercise
63 DateTime Exploration
64 Static Methods
68 Vehicle Inheritance Exercise
71 Cars Exercise
72 Region Keyword
Object-oriented Programming in C – Part 2
74 Introduction to The Chapter
75 Sealed Classes
76 Static Classes
77 Nested Classes
78 Partial Classes
81 Classes VS Structs
83 Country Exercise
84 Country Exercise Solution – Part 1
85 Country Exercise Solution – Part 2
86 This keyword
88 Interfaces VS Abstract Classes
89 Exception Handling
90 Exception Exercise
94 Assignments 78
Advanced C – Part 1
96 Introduction to The Chapter
97 NET Framework
100 Build Rebuild and Clean
101 string VS String
104 Custom Snippets
105 Files Write
106 Files Read
107 File Creator Exercise
108 Introduction to Cryptography
109 Cryptography in C
110 Caesar Cipher Exercise
111 Console Colors
112 Digit Separator
113 Default Keyword
114 Assignments 910
Advanced C – Part 2
116 Introduction to The Chapter
117 Introduction to Collections
118 Non-generic ArrayList
119 Non-generic Hashtable
120 Non-generic SortedList
121 Non-generic Stack
122 Non-generic Queue
123 Non-generic BitArray
124 List of Animals and Trainers Exercise
125 Generic List T
126 Generic Dictionary
127 Generic SortedList
128 Generic SortedDictionary
129 Generic Stack
130 Generic Queue
133 List of Animals Exercise
134 Generic Classes
135 Generic Exercise – Part 1
136 Generic Exercise – Part 2
138 Nested Tuples
139 Tuples with Methods
140 Tuples Exercise
141 Value Tuples
142 Nested Value Tuples
143 Value Tuples with Methods
144 Value Tuples Exercise
145 Assignments 11 12 13 14 15
Advanced C – Part 3
147 Introduction to The Chapter
148 Recursive Methods
149 Recursive Methods Exercise
150 Optional Arguments
151 Named Arguments
152 Generic Arguments
153 Params Keyword
154 Params Exercise
155 Local Functions or Nested Functions
156 Extension Methods
157 Extension Method Exercise
160 More About Delegates
161 Delegates VS Method Calls
162 Delegates Exercise
163 Delegate Multicast
164 Generic Delegates
165 Anonymous Methods
166 Lambda Expressions
167 Lambda Expressions with Generic List
168 Generic Delegate Func
169 Generic Delegate Action
170 Generic Delegate Predicate
171 Func with Anonymous Method Lambda Expression
172 Action with Anonymous Method Lambda Expression
174 More Events
176 Expression-bodied Members
177 Assignments 161718
Advanced C – Part 4
179 Introduction to The Chapter
180 Nullable Types
181 Conditional Operator Ternary Operator
182 Conditional Operator Exercise
183 Safe Navigation Operator
184 Introduction to LINQ
185 LINQ Method Syntax
186 LINQ Method Syntax Exercise
187 LINQ Query Syntax
188 LINQ Query Syntax Exercise
189 Sorting Data Using LINQ
190 LINQ Queries with Methods
192 Introduction to Multithreading
193 Creating Threads
194 Managing Threads
195 Thread Exercise 1
196 Thread Exercise 2
197 Multithreaded Applications
199 Deadlocks and Lock Keyword
200 Monitor Class
203 Introduction to Asynchronous Programming
205 Passing Parameters to Tasks
206 Tasks with Return Value
207 Checking Tasks Status
208 Cancelling Tasks
209 Waiting for Tasks
210 Task Run
211 Async and Await
212 Concurrent Collections ConcurrentBag
213 Assignments 19202122
Advanced C – Part 5
215 Introduction to The Chapter
217 Speak Method Exercise
218 Starting and Stopping a Process
219 Notepad Exercise
220 Multidimensional Arrays
221 Multidimensional Arrays Exercise
222 Jagged Arrays
223 Jagged Array of Multidimensional Arrays Exercise
225 Dynamic Keyword
226 Var vs Dynamic
228 Static Directives
229 Preprocessor Directives
232 Using Statement
238 Custom Attributes
240 Serialization and Deserialization
243 Pattern Matching
244 Ref Return or Ref Local
245 IEnumerable and IEnumerator
246 Yield Keyword
247 DLL Files
248 Decompile DLL Files
249 Protect DLL Files
250 Assignments 2324
252 The Last Lecture